The German association BDIH has developed a guideline for natural cosmetics together with the leading natural cosmetics manufacturers. Only products that comply with the strict rules of the guidelines can bear the "BDIH Controlled Natural Cosmetics" logo.
A product with the BDIH logo is guaranteed to be a real, natural, and reliable cosmetic.
BDIH guidelines and the most important conditions that manufacturers must comply with:
1. As far as possible, the plant materials used come from controlled organic cultivation or are collected in the wild
2. Animal protection: products are not tested on animals.
3. The following cannot be used for the production of natural cosmetics: - synthetic dyes - synthetic fragrances - synthetic preservatives - silicone - paraffin and other petroleum derivatives.
4. Preservation: In order to ensure the microbiological safety of the products, in addition to natural preservatives, certain natural preservatives are also permitted. These must be indicated separately on the products.
5. Raw materials that can be used in a limited way: Emulsifiers and surfactants obtained by hydrolysis, esterification, condensation or other means from the following natural materials can be used for the production of natural cosmetics: fats, oils, waxes, lecithin, lanolin, mono-, oligo- and polysaccharides and proteins and lipoproteins.
6. The use of inorganic salts and mineral raw materials is permitted with few exceptions.
7. Radioactive irradiation is prohibited. Disinfection of the raw materials and the final cosmetic product with radioactive irradiation is not permitted.
8. The examination of the existence of mandatory conditions is carried out by a neutral inspection institute and documented with its own trademark.
9. Complete avoidance of gene manipulation
10. The gentlest possible processing of raw materials
Additional goals: – Environmentally friendly and reusable packaging – Environmentally friendly production process
The "BDIH Controlled Natural Cosmetics" trademark can only be worn by a cosmetic product if it complies with the above strict conditions and rules.
SOME PRODUCTS MANUFACTURED BY ILCSI BEAUTY HERBS BIOCOSMETIC LTD. RECEIVED BDIH CERTIFICATION IN 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 AND 2014, THE LIST OF WHICH CAN BE FOUND IN THE OFFICIAL CERTIFICATION BELOW. AMONG THE COSMETICS MANUFACTURED IN HUNGARY, ILCSI PRODUCTS ARE THE FIRST TO HAVE THIS QUALIFICATION.